Bad day yesterday

We've found a new vehicle, a Buick Enclave, it's the same platform as the Chevy Traverse we had and is equipped just a little bit better. We should have the insurance check early next week as we signed the papers for turning it over to Progressive today, they have been good to work with so far.

We've found a new vehicle, a Buick Enclave, it's the same platform as the Chevy Traverse we had and is equipped just a little bit better. We should have the insurance check early next week as we signed the papers for turning it over to Progressive today, they have been good to work with so far.

👍👍…….

Gary,

An Enclave is what I drive when I am in a cager. Good to know they do hold up in a crash. Hope I never have to find out. Wishing you and Mrs. Gary the very best..... Jim

Gary, glad you and Jo Ann found a replacement car. Again glad you both are ok. I too at first thought you all were on the trike.

We were cleared by the Doc yesterday, xrays and other things were negative so we hit the gym today. Also picked up the new Enclave and went out for dinner. We're in the middle of re-doing our kitchen so no stove or dishwasher, been using the grill a lot. The new flooring and cabinets are all in but we're waiting on the counter-tops to be finished next week before putting it all together.

WQoiIOSY_o.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msmoker
Back