Bang, bump, and build up your muscles trying to steer....

Hi again, a 2008 Honda GoldWing with a 2013 CSC trike kit...... I have the load button set to zero, 28 PSI in the rear tires and 38-39 PSI in the front tire. Every bump feels like I hit a 6 foot deep pot hole and it steers very hard despite the PowerTrac steering. What gives? Any suggestions?

Anita,

Welcome to TT

Drop your rear tire pressure to 23-25. Next I would disable your anti-dive valve on your front suspension. I did mine 10 days ago and it made a difference. The ADV shim and bolts cost a whopping $13.00 including shipping. Took all of 10 minutes to install and that included clean up and washing my hands. Good luck..... Jim

One last thing..... If you do not have a fork brace on your trike, I would install one. It takes the flex out of your forks and makes the steering easier.

Hi again, a 2008 Honda GoldWing with a 2013 CSC trike kit...... I have the load button set to zero, 28 PSI in the rear tires and 38-39 PSI in the front tire. Every bump feels like I hit a 6 foot deep pot hole and it steers very hard despite the PowerTrac steering. What gives? Any suggestions?

My 08 had a bad rear shock , It was leaking oil , csc wanted a lot of money I went on Jegs and found a QA1 shock that had the same valving as the csc one . I had to remove the body to change it , It made a big difference . Check the shock to see if its wet around the piston ?

Rear tires 20-22lb

Front tires 38 lb

Honda suspension set to 10

Check you trikes shock setting. Might be way to stiff. Not sure what csc uses for shocks

Traxxion

We had our front springs changed over to Traxxion setup and wow what a difference. Our front springs were literally shot.

Contact the forum owner Papa Zook at CUT-N-SHOOT Customs see ad below. He will square you away with all the info and if you like you can purchase from him at a great price.

Not saying that you must have a "rake kit" to ride a trike, not even to enjoy it ... but a rake kit will reduce the work and fatigue by a factor of "wonderful".;)

Bang, bump

Yes indeed!! My trike has no PowerTrac steering. It is at the dealership having a bunch of stuff added on and that includes the PowerTrac steering. They’ve had it two weeks already but I told them I was in no hurry and they are slammed.

hmm. i was just wondering about the muscle mass, the last time i took out my trike. fine sitting still, but at 30, and above on corners, gets a little harder. like a car that lost its power steering

Back