Frankenstein trike wheel options

I don't really like the wheels that come standard with the kit & was wondering if anyone knows what other sizes would fit, the recommend size is 15 x 8 5 x 114.3 that's fine but the offset is negative 30 which is the problem, Not being a wheel guy does anyone know of any other negative offset that would work without having to modify the guards

I think Frankenstein uses 15x8 wheels with 225 tires to fit their fenders. Wheel offset/back spacing isn't an issue as they will custom build the fender mounts with the proper offset if you measure the distance from the rear end side plates to the inside of your wheel/tire. Tire width is what's important if using their fenders.<br />
<br />
I'm using 15x8 wheels with 3.25" back spacing. I'm also running 275/50R15 tires so I'm not running fenders.

The problem is here in Australia no one makes wheels with the 3.25 back spacing which is negative 30 I sent Daniel an email but he said they don't do anything to suit a positive offset which is what is available here

Zed, a guy on the Frankenstein Trike owners Facebook group has just posted some interesting fender brackets that might work for you!

Back