Fuel pump breaker switch

My 2013 Stallion will not start. Have checked every fuse in the beast, but do not know if there is a fuse on the fuel pump system. I have pushed the little reg button under the seat, but no change. If you push on the red button under the seat, should you be able to feel a switch or something changing. I push mine, follow all of the directions but nothing happens. I would think you would hear or feel a change when you push on the red button.

Does anyone know where they can get a new red topped switch?

Stallion Number 913.

Thanks for any help,

the red button

If the button is popped out, you will feel it click when you push it down. Rick

Thanks for the option, my problem is when I push the button down nothing seems to happen, no click or change under the rubber button. Pushing it down and feeling around, finds nothing like a switch or button,

Thanks

Thanks for the option, my problem is when I push the button down nothing seems to happen, no click or change under the rubber button. Pushing it down and feeling around, finds nothing like a switch or button,

Thanks

That sounds like it's already down. You may have a different problem. Is the steering wheel all the way up? On some Stallions, if the wheel is up all the way, the trike won't start. The engine won't even turn over. Rick

Back