Hanoi Jane, again

Turner and Fonda divorced in 2001:Shrug:

Probably not a true story but, sure wish it was:D

I agree, I don't believe that story one bit...It seems like ''EVERY'' Group comes up with stories ...To suit its means....IE, Preaching to it's Choir.....

No doubt American servicemen & women died as a result of her visit and morale boost to the NVA.:mad:

She was a "presenter" at some awards event my DW was watching on TV recently. It was one of the few times we had seen her on TV for any reason. I'm sure her life didn't turn out the way she envisioned because of her treason. She certainly deserved to be prosecuted but that wasn't going to happen.

My wife's would probably kick the crap out of her if we ever ran into her in person. My brother-in-law lost both legs above the knees in VM so their family aren't fans.

Pretty sure her dad would NOT be proud of her

I was stationed in Quantico, VA in '70 and '71. Mayday one of those years demonstrators tried to breach a number of bases. Attempts at the Marine base at Quantico were unsuccessful, they were met by armed Marines at the main gate and a water tanker with a high pressure suicide nozzle at the back gate backed up by an armed squad. (I was one of the guys on the nozzle...FUN!)

Ft. Belvoir did get breached by a few, including Fonda. Henry Fonda's reaction was they could keep her in the stockade!

Back