JUST KNIVES

They both stunning Bill, sure got some nice ones there! :clapping:

Here's the other Queen that came in today. I took an umbrella with me on the walk to the mailbox.

It may be just me but the texture of the scales is slightly different than the other. Could be just the age of it :Shrug:

Ps.

Enjoyed talking with you today

20200330_203531.jpg

20200330_204014.jpg

Side by side

20200330_205543.jpg

Bill and Randall, both of you have some nice knives in your latest posts!

You ain't seen nothin' yet.

Randall and I got together over texts when I went over to see "the collection" again this morning. We're both going to be eating Ramen noodles and peanut butter sandwiches for a month. :laugh:

​The suspense builds..........

You ain't seen nothin' yet.

Randall and I got together over texts when I went over to see "the collection" again this morning. We're both going to be eating Ramen noodles and peanut butter sandwiches for a month. :laugh:

​The suspense builds..........

That's for dang sure! 🍜 :laugh:

Sleeping Buck to Buck

:laugh:

I don't know Frank...I have on good authority that Bill hogs the covers :p

I'm bringing a sleeping bag so he can't spoon me. :gah:

I haven't had a chance to take pix of the new kids on the block and still have more of the first haul to post. Here are two Bucks. A custom pre 1985 model 500 with elk antler scales and a cool sheath. The other is a 112 AUTO from 2001. I thought that was a new thing for Buck but this one is 19 years old.

BucksJPG.jpeg

My auto isn't working right. It won't open all the way. Gonna test the warranty once all this crap blows over.

I'm bringing a sleeping bag so he can't spoon me. :gah:

I haven't had a chance to take pix of the new kids on the block and still have more of the first haul to post. Here are two Bucks. A custom pre 1985 model 500 with elk antler scales and a cool sheath. The other is a 112 AUTO from 2001. I thought that was a new thing for Buck but this one is 19 years old.

View attachment 85484

Those are sweet!... Really like the auto 112 :clapping:

I finally go a auto I've wanted for some time now and I like it. Thinking I may need a sheath to keep it from accidentally opening though. Kershaw Launch 7...

dVZVvL1.jpg

Morning Bill,

We have a clip, sheepfoot and spay blades on this stockman styled knife.

That's a good question...what blade is typically used for whittling?

I don't know. When I first saw it, I thought the middle blade was in backwards.

I finally go a auto I've wanted for some time now and I like it. Thinking I may need a sheath to keep it from accidentally opening though. Kershaw Launch 7...

dVZVvL1.jpg

Good ideal... I wouldn't want that puppy launching in my pocket either :shok:

My auto isn't working right. It won't open all the way. Gonna test the warranty once all this crap blows over.

Call Buck , they should have someone there :Shrug: Check the action for fuzz or some other debris , if ya haven’t already .

Back