Need your feedback..

:10:
If you are a triker wanna -be or an old hand, this a comprehensive educational and social site for you!

The adds at the side of the page are sponsors and trike manufactures so it's a one stop shopping center to compare the product of each manufacturer.
They offer different differentials, suspensions, swing arms, bodies, etc.

And you can read the pro's and con's of each one by reading the posts found on this site.

You can type in a question about a product and the site will do a search for you to direct you to your topic and the observations of others.

I had first really noticed trikes with a critical eye when i became disabled.

I checked out the new Harley Tri-Glides but knew i could never afford the asking price.
I had the opertunity to ride a friends Harley trikes enough times to convince myself that i wanted to convert my 1989 Harley Tour Glide ultra into a trike.
I reasoned that if i started with a model that already had all the bells and whistles and that i had owned and loved for 24 years i could have a compfortable and uniqe machine that i could continue to love for many years.

I knew my share about motorcycle mechanics but nothing about trikes.

Member, Lee H Mann educated me to the point that i realized that the first conversion ideas i had were'nt going to give me the machine i wanted and the hidden cost of conversion were'nt worth the end result. Lehman dosen't make a conversion for a bike as old as mine.
He educated me about the champion conversions and refered me to Bazooka the site owner for help.
( Thanks Lee)( Thanks Zook)

I then started to educate myself on this site about the advantages of a raked front end.

The suprise for me was to discover that the owners and administrators of this site could obtain the conversion parts i wanted and save me money in the process acting as a go between. ( Being involved in the trike community, They hear about sales etc. that i wouldn't know about.)

I was hesitant at first to spend so much money with total strangers
(Administrators,sponsors, or not), Not knowing anyone in the trike community, except what i had gleaned of them from posts i had read, But soon came to realize i could trust their guidance and honesty in business dealings.

I knew that i was going to do the conversion myself, and posted a thread for advice for the first time trike builder and have received advice and guidance that have headed off most issues i would have faced and have further told me how they went about the projects they did themselves The real plus is that i get answers on questions and there are some who go out of their way to help me out. ( you know who you are)

I have even made some friends here and have come to care about their welfare as individuals!
I am posting pictures of the uncompleted conversion on photo bucket. At least it will serve to remove any doubts about wether you want to try it yourself?

If you have any doubts about the value of this site, Try what i just talked about on E-Bay old son?

When i found the site i was in the process of purchasing my Tri-Glide but the info i was looking for was on the riding aspect because it is differant from 2 wheels . I found pretty much all the answers to my questions here and peeps here are very helpful when you do put a question forward keep it all.

I used this site primarily to research a trike that I could ride with a slight "inconvevience". I learned a lot about the Stallion and have exchanged e mails with a few Stallion owners. I have learned a lot about trikes in grneral and also the people that ride them. I now own a Stallion with mods and I am a happy rider. Stay tuned for pictures. Great folks in here;)

To say this site provided valuable information prior to the purchase of a trike a couple of years ago is an understatement. I knew nothing about trikes other than they had an extra wheel. Not being mechanically inclined I would have been at the mercy of just sales people in trying to make a decision. This site provided opinions, observations, experiences and some funny stories from people from all walks of life about their 3 wheels.... it is all here the good the bad and the ugly.

Like many here I had been trying to decide between buying new, or used, Honda, Harley, or BMW different types of conversions. Advantages and disadvantages of each etc. etc.

For me the most valuable use of this site is the ability to directly contact some members and ask specific questions you might have before you make a final decision.
Purchasing the 11 Tri Glide was the right decision for me.

I have been able to make purchases from Tri Glide stuff (hell I got a free lift kit because of this site) to improve looks and performance. There was so much good information about heat issues and interventions that it made a non mechanical person able to make informed decisions.

This site continues to provide a wealth of information for me on what to keep an eye on, issues that may arise, the value or lack thereof of extended warrantees, as well as, on going information about places to go and things to see.

Lastly, the people who contribute to this forum are friendly, and although they may have strong opinions about their BRAND, they don't flame anybody else's likes or opinions.

Credit also needs to be given to the administrators and moderators who keep this site a quality place to visit and share. I have definitely gotten more from this site than I have been able to contribute over the years. Thanks to all.

I am in my late 60s and several years before finally having back surgery, had to give up 2 wheeler after several drops at stops. Then discovered the world of trikes.

Thanks to comments from riders at Trike Talk, I saw a way to enjoy the open road again. Before TT I hadn't given trikes a second thought! Now I see them everywhere I travel.

Bought a 2001 Suzuki GL 800/Lehman 3 years ago and once again was able to ride. Hundreds of TT threads later, I had a new wish list for a touring trike that had the power and comfort I wanted.

Last year I got a 2009 BMW K1200LT/Hannigan IRS, ABS, radio/CD, cruise control, aux fuel tank, etc. - all the creature comforts for hours on the road.

TT posters were a big help in seeing the huge variety of rides available today, the advantages and disadvantages of the different conversion models, maintenance tips, and mods.

Thanks again to everyone on this board.

I was a late arrival to this site. That is, I already had my trike built when I joined. However, I have gained a significant amount of information and experience from this forum and have tried to contribute wherever possible. It is my daily enjoyment to sign on and "catch up" on what's happening focussing on "new posts" each time I sign in. The bottom line is this site did not help me decide the best kit out there but I now know which one I would go with now and it is not the one I bought. I can tell you that many of my after market purchases and maintenance plans were very much influienced by this forum. Thank you to you Zook and any others who have made this site possible!

I already had my '06 converted when I found TT. There is no doubt in my mind this site is the premiere source for no BS trike conversion information. Our members have posted information and insider clues that even the manufactures do not provide. Even for those of us who were already owners this is a windfall.

Thanks to everyone that does so much for so many!!!!

..........okie doakie.....I wear a 4XLT>>>>just sayin:D

Been workin out?

if you relly are that size there is a guy i want to hit. Could you stand in front of me and let reach around you to do it?

You remind me of a two fellows i met on a couple occasions from your area called Horse, and Hurc. way back when i wore a younger mans clothes.

I had my Goldwing trike when I first came to this site and after seeing information about the Stallion that is when I made my decision to change:D. I must admit I like some of the strange posting I see here and hope to meet up with some of the people posting them this summer... at least I think I do....:)

I had my Goldwing trike when I first came to this site and after seeing information about the Stallion that is when I made my decision to change:D. I must admit I like some of the strange posting I see here and hope to meet up with some of the people posting them this summer... at least I think I do....:)

Ed, be careful of what you hope for :xszpv:

You know i never heard of a stallion until i joined this forum and have yet to actually see one.

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron Flick

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron Flick
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png