NRA annual meeting

I love to shoot and I have several firearms. Had them my entire life, but I firmly believe the NRA is going to destroy itself with their constant disregard for public opinion. They have totally removed themselves from their core purpose and only serve as an impediment to any serious discussion of gun violence in this country. It's called shooting oneself in the foot.

I'm a Patriot Life member, but I agree. Sometimes the NRA leadership is the NRA's worst enemy. I certainly do not agree with all of their stances.

The leadership is trying to hold off any kneejerk reactions from happening to the nations gun laws, that could limit or reduce overall membership.

Also trying to keep the 2nd amendment from getting gutted/watered down to the point of uselessness.

At the risk of beating a dead horse, I'm ok with raising the national gun buying age to 21, and thought our POTUS was onboard as well, now it looks otherwise...:Shrug:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msmoker
Back