Pennsrlvania Head count...

Well, he's in Texas now, but ScalpHunter was born in Pittsburgh, and we're going 'home' after Maggie Valley this summer.

Best wishes for a wonderful New Year to all the PA folks from a displaced P'burger and a misplaced Tennessee gal!

:putergreet:I'm in Lebanon (S. Central, PA).

Somehow missed any notification of your assuming leadership for PA, but thanks for taking it on.

My full info was sent to Tom during the initial stages of TOI formation. If you need it again let me know.

I didn't do an exact count, but from a quick glance it looks like we have roughly 200 members from PA. I have just updated our software so you can now search the members list under the "Community" drop down menu button on the upper black bar to find out. Select Members List, then find "Trike Talk Forum: Members List" then scroll all the way to the right on the top blue bar, click on "search members" then click on "advanced search" then under the "location" slot, type in PA and then search, then do a second search using Pennsylvania. Total the two searches you've got your total.

Thanks ZOOK! I sure am glad we have the members list back.I don't know nutin bout that stuff but can see where it could be a lotta work.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkile1
Back