Pics of my build!

Nice .... you will know sooooo much about your trike ... gotta feel good knowing you can fix most anything on that end. One of the things people have continually talked to me about with trike kits is that a lot of dealers don't want to work on "kits". They'll work on the front end, but not the part added on. Not sure if it's liability, parts availability or just lack of knowledge.

Looks good, Ben! I too am envious of you, as you build your own kit. We are fortunate to have a CSC dealer, Halo Motorsport, about 20 miles from us so routine repairs are easily handled by them.

Actually, my kit is being assembled by Dave Bierman at Southwest Trikes. I just dropped by the shop to take a few pics and ask some questions. He’s very friendly and knowledgeable.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4spen@Proj2
Back