Question ????

rhino 2

100000 + Posts
Gold Member
Early today my Wife packed my bags, Thew them out the front door , And screamed '
''GET OUT''.....And as i was out the door and down the street , She yells to me ;

''I wish you a slow painful and missable life you SOB''.........''Wow''....

Now to my question....' Does that mean she wants me to come back???

An , just spring cleaning :Shrug:

Or - Somthing unwanted is living in the bag of clothes!

Early today my Wife packed my bags, Thew them out the front door , And screamed '
''GET OUT''.....And as i was out the door and down the street , She yells to me ;

''I wish you a slow painful and missable life you SOB''.........''Wow''....

Now to my question....' Does that mean she wants me to come back???
Obviously!

My wife told me she could do anything better than I could. So I let her clean the garage.

If i let Her do that 'All my tools would be out on the curb for the vultures [pickers] to dig though.... Back in 76 She had a garage sale' And sold one of my Motorcycles..

Went thru 5 in the first 40 years..maybe you can start late on the next 4 :clapping:

''FIVE''...........:xzqxz:

Einstein on Insanity;
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.....

As Tim Allen once said Never go back, never surrender. All ways look to the future it's the journey that matters. :Coffee:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndyX
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png