Some Changes to the 2019 Freewheeler

Well I happened to be checking my old voicemail and low and behold my dealer had kept his promise to call me when he received his first 19' Freewheeler. In BNVL Salt Pearl. Hopefully it will still be there for a test ride (if they allow) due to demand for this model. 753618942n.jpg

Reactions: MDO
What is this oil migration problem? I have a 2017 FreeWheeler 107, doesn't use oil anymore than my 2008 Ultra Classic did!

A very small percentage of Harleys with hydraulic clutches, covering 2014 & newer models, have a problem were they transfer oil from the transmission to the primary.

I personally don't know anyone that has the problem. My 2017 does not use/burn any oil in any of the 3 resevoirs & I'm thankful.

As far as Freewheelers, they can't keep them in stock around STL, no matter the color. When they arrive, they are out the door.

Picked my 2019 Free up Saturday, I can tell ya even babying it for the break in period the 114 is a beast, I traded my 15 free 103 with just a stage 1 in on it and am VERY impressed with it.

The suspension is a huge upgrade! I went over railroad tracks that had been painful on the 15 and felt bearly a bump on the 19....

Only just over 100 miles in... busy weekend so couldn't just ride.

Picked my 2019 Free up Saturday, I can tell ya even babying it for the break in period the 114 is a beast, I traded my 15 free 103 with just a stage 1 in on it and am VERY impressed with it.

The suspension is a huge upgrade! I went over railroad tracks that had been painful on the 15 and felt bearly a bump on the 19....

Only just over 100 miles in... busy weekend so couldn't just ride.

Awesome to hear! What color did you get? Please post some pics when you can.

2019 Freewheeler

Picked mine up last week in fast Vivid Black. Suspension is great compared to my 2017 SGS. Brakes are on par with a 2 wheeler with ABS. Don't need a 6 pot caliper up front with ABS,4 piston does the trick.Putting w/shield,engine crash bars,lower fairings,trunk Air Wing rack and rear bumper on this week. Looking around for a 2014 and up Road King auxiliary lamp bracket to mount acouple of 4.5" led passing lamps on.Have to agree it is a beast with the 114.Glad it has traction control

Reactions: MDO
I wanted to mention, I was in my dealership today to schedule my clutch recall repair & they rolled a pearl 19 Freewheeler out on the floor. I had been dying to see 1 ever since I saw the pics.

I have to say, IMO, it just looks better in the pictures than in person . I don't know why, I was really disappointed that I wasn't more impressed.

I wanted to mention, I was in my dealership today to schedule my clutch recall repair & they rolled a pearl 19 Freewheeler out on the floor. I had been dying to see 1 ever since I saw the pics.

I have to say, IMO, it just looks better in the pictures than in person . I don't know why, I was really disappointed that I wasn't more impressed.
Hate white bikes

External breather routing

Looking at fw air filter and i can't get any ideas on where to route the hose from behind filter to exit under motor or better under trunk where i could access filter

Routing

Im having a senior moment. If not in front of tubes where would you run the hose to get it under chassis

Im having a senior moment. If not in front of tubes where would you run the hose to get it under chassis

I ran mine outside the rear push tubes and past the rear head pipe ( run thru an electrical conduit to keep the heat off the hose

I made a loop up over the starter and down between the rs frame rail

I have a filter and a drain valve on my hose

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png