Top End Speed

njtrike

50+ Posts
Has anyone figured out what to expect for top end speed. I have done the tts2 tuner, rush true duals, rush mufflers, and big sucker air intake. Thanks

Been up to 85/90, Any more than that and even a get out of jail card won't help, So i figure no more than ten over is where i feel comfortable at. ThumbUp

I've had my TG up over 110 mph climbing to 115 before letting off the throttle, I did this several times without any problems and steady as a rock, but the TG was in my trailer being pulled by my friends hopped-up turbo diesel truck!!:D :wave4: pepper

I sure hope this doesn't get me another "really" and a red dot on my reputation, it's a joke, only a joke

You and I both know out here, the "speed limit" will get you run over.;)
Same in Houston. If you can't run 80 - 90 on the slab you may become a hood ornament on an 18 wheeler. And I see 95 occasionally. But watch the brake lights ahead of you as they top the next overpass. :laugh: Not long after the CSC conversion I ran 95 on a stock 2012 Electra Glide and that wasn't maxed out. Haven't tried for max since I had the Stage 1 done. Maybe some quite Sunday morning.

A good friend claimed he hit 115 on a stock 2010 TG.

I’m getting to this post very late but my 1999 FLHTCU-I with a Hannigan trike kit will only do 75 MPH (on GPS) with wide open throttle! My bike has the 88 Cu In. engine.

Is this all I should be expecting?

I’m getting to this post very late but my 1999 FHLTCU-I with a Hannigan trike kit will only do 75 MPH (on GPS) with wide open throttle! My bike has the 88 Cu In. engine.

I’m getting to this post very late but my 1999 FHLTCU-I with a Hannigan trike kit will only do 75 MPH (on GPS) with wide open throttle! My bike has the 88 Cu In. engine.

What RPM are you turning @ that speed?

Gearing ( pulleys) and tranny gears plus a different cam could be a plus

If this is a stock 88 Twin Cam you will want to be looking @ the cam chain shoes soon​

Back