TT rally 2013 Eureka Springs

Ok Illinois folks...I just made my reservations. I don't want to ride down there by myself...
I would like to thank those who are working behind the scenes to make this happen. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

There are two campgrounds in Eureka, one is the Kettle Campground 479-253-9100, and the Wanderlust RV park 479-253-7385. Also in the area KOA Campground 479-253-8036. If you need more there are more in the general area. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Ride safe :)

Having a Pow-Wow last night and draggin' out old past Trip Route Maps, it's lookin' more and more like Mitzie and I may be attending. Using a very interesting, semi-scenic, non-Interstate Route we used a coupla' years ago......72 across Alabama/Mississippi, Left on 7, 4 over to 61, 49 across the Mississippi River and up to 64, 64 across Arkansas, then 23 into Eureka Springs. We have used this Route for Eureka Springs, and minus the 23 section on over to Oklahoma...both were done in one long day, in case some of You might want to check out the Route also......."but".......Lookin' like we're probabaly in for the RALLY.....ThumbUp :Trike1:

Awsome skuuter! Wouldnt be the same without you and Mitze (especially since she got HER new trike!) :D

I'm plannin on making my first TT Rally next year and I've got two more couples that I think will be there also. We have made trips to the area for the last three years and love it. Hope to see alot of you there.

It sounds like there is a lot of excitement about the next TrikeTalk Reunion! Nice to see :). Only about 11 months to go!

There are two campgrounds in Eureka, one is the Kettle Campground 479-253-9100, and the Wanderlust RV park 479-253-7385. Also in the area KOA Campground 479-253-8036. If you need more there are more in the general area. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Ride safe :)

Wunderlusk was recommended by my friend from LA. I will be glad to call them and get some information. Here is their link...Wanderlust RV Park in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Eureka Springs' friendly RV Park and Cabins!. prices are great!

OK, just made my reservations, so come on Florida members, lets not let those "Texas weiners" beat our turn out! :party::10:
Checking in on Sunday!

I attended the Rally in the Valley last month, will there still be a Rally in Maggie Valley next year or is Eureka Springs the new Valley? I'll really miss Maggie Valley but way back in the 50s I lived in the Ozarks so I might have to show up just to look over the area again.

The main Rally/Reunion is being moved to Eureka Springs next year, Dave. We are trying to accommodate our membership's requests to find a more central location, and this one seemed like a good option.

However, a number of us who live in easy reach of Maggie Valley will no doubt plan a small weekend gathering there in addition to the main gathering. Perhaps in the spring???? We'll be sure to post anything that is planned, so keep watching for that.

Just a note to all the membership...... We encourage all of you to initiate small, local gatherings and rides in your own area. That has been the goal of our ride club, TOI/Trike Owners International. If you haven't yet signed up to be part of that, please do so, and work on getting together with other TrikeTalk members. Friendships and great rides are bound to result! :D

Hot dog! Right in my backyard! Will be there with the big blue beasty! The Best Western there is REALLY biker friendly! The wife & I have stayed there twice & we really enjoyed it! Hope to see ya'll on the Pig Trail!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png