What are you doing right now

Rode the trikes out to Rosa's for sour cream chicken enchiladas for lunch.
Watching the New York-Dallas game, watching TrikeTalk, and smelling meat-loaf cooking for supper with fresh steamed green beans and fresh corn on the cob...YUM!

Last edited:
Fixed my laptop that had a bad power jack, been lost without my computer. I used Marge's some while waiting on parts, but under protest, thats why I have been AWOL lately...lol.

Yesterday was our neighborhood's annual garage sale day, its only allowed once a year so its a big deal, but we only went to one house. The folks across the street from us had some great deals on large potted plants so we bought several beautiful mature plants and two small citrus trees in those huge 4' wide pots, all for just $10 each. We even got a 8' X 10' lightweight green house for $5.00. The wife had recently passed and the husband is selling the house in order to down size and just wanted everything gone.

Marge's sister Liz Anne just came over and her daughter and her 4 children are coming over also for our weekly Sunday family get together. The kids are aged 4 to 10 and full of energy, so it livens things up big time. Liz Anne's husband Andy died of cancer last year, so we try to keep her busy when she isnt working.

The temp here is finally getting comfortable, mid 80s, blue skies and low 60s at night....my kind of weather! Y'all check in here and let me know whats going on with you. If you can read, you can post! :Trike1:

Went on a 112 mile round trip this morning to St. Lawrence. It is a tiny farming community whose Catholic CHurch holds an annual October festival. We go for the ride, lunch and home baked goods to buy and bring home. They make homemade sausage to sell and also give you a couple of hunks of it on the BBQ lunch plate. The sausage sells out fast. BRought home a pecan pie and a jar of home-made bread-and-butter pickles. Temps started at 64 and we got back in 84*, sunny skies all the way. Jim was checking out his new AIrhawk R cushion and, although it is not as large as the old one he said it was fine. Trikes ran great, as usual. It was a good morning.
Now we're kicked back watching football.

I'm watching the Ryder Cup right now and it looks like the Americans will take it back this year. The wife and I will be heading out tomorrow for a week or so to watch two of our grandsons while the daughter and son-in-law spend a week in Vegas. Can't wait to spend some time with them.

Taken in a little wood... Getting ready in case i have to fire up the wood stove...3 days of rain/drizzle and its starting to get a little damp...:Shrug:
But before i do i have to clean the pipes..Gonna need to find a burlap sack long rope and a cat.....;)

Went on a 112 mile round trip this morning to St. Lawrence. It is a tiny farming community whose Catholic CHurch holds an annual October festival. We go for the ride, lunch and home baked goods to buy and bring home. They make homemade sausage to sell and also give you a couple of hunks of it on the BBQ lunch plate. The sausage sells out fast. BRought home a pecan pie and a jar of home-made bread-and-butter pickles. Temps started at 64 and we got back in 84*, sunny skies all the way. Jim was checking out his new AIrhawk R cushion and, although it is not as large as the old one he said it was fine. Trikes ran great, as usual. It was a good morning.
Now we're kicked back watching football.

Carla what a pleasant day. Y'all sound like us, foodies....Sometimes good food is a great reason for a road trip. We like the little mom and pop places best. Marge can eat like a horse and loves sweets of all kinds in fact she snacks several times a day on cookies, ice cream (Blue Bell), Reese's Cups and the like and never gains weight. I on the other hand can look at ice cream and gain weight....lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Taken in a little wood... Getting ready in case i have to fire up the wood stove...3 days of rain/drizzle and its starting to get a little damp...:Shrug:
But before i do i have to clean the pipes..Gonna need to find a burlap sack. long rope and a cat.....;)

Hmmmm I can see where that could be very effective Bob...In fact I bet two cats would at least triple the effectiveness! :laugh:

Watching the Ryder Cup too.... wishing all that sunshine was here so I could go for a ride.

Rhino 2... congrats on your new title, Mr. Director of Humorous Stuff. At first I was jealous, now I'm not...... you have a reputation to live up to now, I don't ......:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just came back from a 98 mile run... no where special just out to ride 😎 a short jaunt to Giddings back through Bastrop lunch at the Roadhouse (voted#1) to grab a bite...some cool bike's there, all the 2 wheeler variety 😕 I parked within in the pack hoping to blend in. Afterwards I made my way back through Elgin, picking up some BBQ to go (Sully this one's for you!)and then home. Temps were perfect! Starting in the low 70's and up to 84 on the way back. Beautiful Texas fall day👍

Watching the Last Atlanta Braves game at Turner Field today. (They Won ) ThumbUp

Moving to a new stadium next year, out of Atlanta. Go figure :Shrug:

Getting ready for a chest CT scan. Got a early appt so the days not a waste.
At least it's better than goin to ----------- work.
The golden yrs. :Shrug:

Right now... I'm sitting in my Den and winding down after a quick 198 mile run this morning. I started out at the crack of dawn just to ride upstate NY to get my sons and my nonresident hunting license. Then i figured might as well go another 20 miles and leave the licenses at my hunting club. Well the club is only 35 miles from my Harley dealer in PA.
So what the hey...I still have time i have to be home by 1pm...I'll go over there and kick tires...After shooting the breeze with one of the owners, I realized i better get going and fast and not stop for gas..The last 20 miles i was staring at the low light... Made it..I think i better get gas first thing tomorrow morning...

Took a ride with triker friend to local dealer, just to be nosey and pick up a At of trans juice. Dealer had no 17 trikes in stock. Actualy had none at all. She was waiting for the delivery. Then we went to a good BBQ place for lunch.
Now waiting for the lawn to dry out a bit to level the weeds, then shoot up to the camp to start some winterising. It just never ends! :Coffee:

Back