What are you doing right now

Has been damp since the rain. There is snow on the mountain peaks behind the house. The wind can be nasty at times.

I will help you out with the way to spell Chili in NM.. It is Chile, that way you don't have to add the word peppers to the conversation. There is Red Chile, which is dried and processed into powder from Green Chile pods. Boy this Chile thing can get complicated. LOL Now Chili is the Texas style hot bean chili.

Stay warm.

Thank you.

The camper steps were wet this morning I guess there was a light rain. My arthritis has been painful the last couple of days. I wouldn't even place the baby mango tree by the door it was too cold and windy for the little plant.

Thank you for the heads up on the spelling of Chile. Its all new to me the food in New Mexico. :)

Getting ready to head out to meet up with our riding group at a local chinese restaurant to do our "Christmas Story" meal. This will be our fourth year doing this. It only was good enough weather to ride the motorcycles one year so far but it's still a lot of fun. We all have our family Christmas's on Christmas Eve and this gives us a reason to get together and have a good time!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!! Enjoy the day! :bells::christmas-tree:

I did get the leaves up today and right now I just finished doing the laundry.

Been some interesting read on the thread tonight.

NM Handicapped place card has large expiration date on the front and has the picture of the person who the card is issued to on the back. If someone else is using the card it turns into a serious fine and loss of the card.

I wish TX would put our picture on it. Though I believe the picture needs to be on both sides. I do not hang mine in the car. It sits on the dash. Right front corner. If the tag had a picture on both sides, I could use it on the trike safely I think.

Getting ready to head out to meet up with our riding group at a local chinese restaurant to do our "Christmas Story" meal. This will be our fourth year doing this. It only was good enough weather to ride the motorcycles one year so far but it's still a lot of fun. We all have our family Christmas's on Christmas Eve and this gives us a reason to get together and have a good time!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!! Enjoy the day! :bells::christmas-tree:

Sun is out but the n wind is blowing 7 mph. If I weren't fighting a cold, I chance taking the trike out for a short ride.

Watching The Santa Clause with the family.

We were supposed to go to my wife's mother's place for the afternoon. Her mother is 98. Tiny, 3 bdrm house. When all 5 of her children's families gtg inside that house, there is no damn room to move around. If it were warm out it wouldn't be that bad. One could sit outside in the backyard and talk. I also don't like having to fight the traffic for the 40 some mile drive back to our place in the dark. It's way too stressful.

lets try again, had a short power outage from the wind after i got done posting b4 this,

Going to my bro's for lasagna as a family tradition, its usualy prime rib but he mised the sale this year :gah:

Your family must live pretty close. I sure as heck wouldn't want to be traveling anywhere today that required getting on the interstate or any other major highway. Starting about sundown, the traffic is gonna get wicked.

Just threw some more wood chips in the smoker, about another hour and our turkey breast will be done. There's just the Misses and I, our 2 girls and their hubbies are in Ohio and Illinois, and we don't do snow any more, lol. Pretty quiet day for us.

Having a few beers

The Ol'Lady went to sleep

We had a very good Christmas But it was to cold to go out and shoot our new guns

Will watch the new Doctor Who then most likely go out and box some

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HomeFree

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HomeFree
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png