What are you doing right now

sitting here reading a reply to one of my post.....wondering if some people are just born without a sense of humor .... were born a democrat or just lost it in isle 7 at WalMart.... :xzqxz:

8~\o

Wandering why I like all you guys and gals when all you do is cause me to spend my cash on trike stuff...but I do like talking to you folks also...
will the mods ever end??? will Miss Mysterious ever be finished??? I do have a list and at one mod a month it will take another twenty three months to finish...my last mod will come when it is paid off...Paint--2015 CVO Red...that is if the MOCO does not build a CVO Tri Glide...
that's what on my mind today and for awhile.......

Looking at some of the sig pictures, the underwear would be the least scary thing. there are some ugly people out there. you know who you are.

Sitting here in the Communication Center (Hospital Based Rotor, Fixed and Ground) drinking my first cup of coffee :Coffee: and watching three different weather radars. Boy I can't wait until spring. Hoping everyone has a Safe and Wonderful Day ThumbUp

Sitting at the Kitchen Table with 32 oz mug of hot Earl Grey perusing these Pages.
Church cancelled today due to Road conditions. Made it through the 2.5" of rain yesterday on top of the slushy mess from 2" of Sleet topped by 8" of Snow from earlier in the Weeek that made Roads more treacherous with Slush-Flooding. So yepperz, ready for Spring too I suppose.
In due time and It's All Good ThumbUp

Now as for the "Ugly" comments; well they don't confront me none but when the Little Dog saw them,,, he got a tad twisted.

20140718_130237_1.jpg

You can tell by the Colors on his Sweater that he tends to lean to the quick-triggered and take things a bit too personal... :D
Little Bastard loves to pee on my Honda :gah:

P.s. The Donkeys are BMW Fans. But then again,,, What would ya really expect from.... :laugh:
just messin' my esteemed Beemer Buds ;)

AWESOME day to All my Friends!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stockville69

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stockville69
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png