What conversion is this?

Iowavicrider

250+ Posts
I believe this is a Victory CrossRoad, but what kind of conversion is it?

Attachments

• C0F53BC7-FD83-484E-A949-F567E77EF61C.jpeg
    C0F53BC7-FD83-484E-A949-F567E77EF61C.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 117
2014-victory-cross-country-crossfilre-lls-trike-conversion-3-140x123.jpg

Victory Crossfire LLS Trike Conversion

Guess I'm wrong!!!!!

See several Lehman Vision conversions, but this is the first CrossRoad Lehman conversion I have run into! Must be as rare as hen’s teeth!

As I recall, Victory Brand was a pretty good motorcycle in the world of twins, just didn't sell well. How bout you Victory owners, what say you?

As I recall, Victory Brand was a pretty good motorcycle in the world of twins, just didn't sell well. How bout you Victory owners, what say you?

I had a 2012 Victory Cross Country Tour 2-wheeler and it was a great bike. One of the best bikes I ever had. Wife quit riding with me because she was having trouble getting on and off the Victory so I traded it in on a Freewheeler. Thought about triking the Victory but decided to buy the Freewheeler because it was a factory built trike, in case I ever broke down on a trip all I had to do was get it to a Harley shop. Had a GL1800 Goldwing with a MotorTrike conversion that broke down in Arkansas. None of the Honda dealers I called would touch it. Finally found a MotorTrike dealer who came and got us and fixed it.

Sunman

I had a 2012 Victory Cross Country Tour 2-wheeler and it was a great bike. One of the best bikes I ever had. Wife quit riding with me because she was having trouble getting on and off the Victory so I traded it in on a Freewheeler. Thought about triking the Victory but decided to buy the Freewheeler because it was a factory built trike, in case I ever broke down on a trip all I had to do was get it to a Harley shop. Had a GL1800 Goldwing with a MotorTrike conversion that broke down in Arkansas. None of the Honda dealers I called would touch it. Finally found a MotorTrike dealer who came and got us and fixed it.

Sunman

That's the very reason I was reluctant to convert my Indian. Any problem is a finger pointing game which is stupid but I get it. I was hoping that one of the new model Indians might be a trike but it just isn't happening. I just hope my Indian stays as reliable as it has been after the conversion. Whenever that might happen. Still waiting on a build date from CSC so no way do I have a delivery date. Hope that's not a sign of things to be with CSC.:Shrug: Their excuse right now is they are trying to cure some Goldwing conversion problem so everything else is on hold.:gah:

Was discussion about that problem over on the GW forum I think, believe a nagging computer glitch. I'm sure Randy has the particulars.

I love my Vic! Easy oil changes, regular maintenance that an amateur mechanic can perform. The biggest plus: Lloydz cams! I’m generating 110/110 hp/tq with the HOH-501 cams and a Power Commander 5 after a dyno tune!