What Did You Do To Your Freewheeler Today?

Hey all... nothing Freewheeler wise as I have not ridden in weeks & really miss it

I got home late Friday afternoon after 8 days in the VA hospital. I went for a appointment with my PCP Thursday morning and ended up staying 8 days.

No tablet or phone charger. I have to start packing a go bag to bring with me.

I really miss reading your posts and contributing.

They found a blood clot in my heart, so I'm back on blood thinners. I didn't seem to be able to catch a break.

OK, I'm done wining for now.

We're here for y'a Michael...hang in there brother! Prayers on the way :pray:

Michael, I have been wondering where you have been again

I am putting you back on my prayer chain

Get better and stronger, you have miles of smiles waiting on you;)

• Thanks
Reactions: MDO
We had a nice group ride and lunch today.

20200726-091433-Film1-1.jpg

20200726-143129-Film1-1.jpg

Did a lunch run yesterday and a third auto tune run. Will ride the bike for awhile now and see if this is going to help any with the engine heat. Couldn't get a feel for the heat issue because rain came through right when I headed for home dropping the air temp from the 90s to the upper 70s. Rode home all the way in the rain but at least I was cool. :)

Bike is running well on this tune so hopefully will help with the engine heat.

Sunman

Yesterday Pat (nucseal) and Marty installed SoftBrakes' reduced reach clutch and brake levers for me then we went for a nice 147 mile ride.

I love the reduced reach. I can now ride in the congested traffic with the brake and clutch both covered without having my hands stretched out.

Yesterday Pat (nucseal) and Marty installed SoftBrakes' reduced reach clutch and brake levers for me then we went for a nice 147 mile ride.

I love the reduced reach. I can now ride in the congested traffic with the brake and clutch both covered without having my hands stretched out.

Today, Pat and Marty installed a tank lift kit and cooling deflector wings ordered from DK Custom Products 7/30/20 then we went for a ride.:)

Today, Pat and Marty installed a tank lift kit and cooling deflector wings ordered from DK Custom Products 7/30/20 then we went for a ride.:)

I know when I installed mine, there was a lot less wind buffeting coming from under/around the tank. dropping the engine temp. 10 degrees was a nice plus also.:cool:

Please post a pic when you have time.

I have right at 100 miles ( on the oil since changing to the new filter) on my Freewheeler with the new M8 oil filter and NO problems

My oil level half way on the stick now carries 4 1/2 qts of oil. The engine temp is down another 20 degrees, I am happy with this filter

I have right at 100 miles ( on the oil since changing to the new filter) on my Freewheeler with the new M8 oil filter and NO problems

My oil level half way on the stick now carries 4 1/2 qts of oil. The engine temp is down another 20 degrees, I am happy with this filter

In your guesstimate Jack, how much more does the new filter hold? I had looked at new oil pans that held a quart more oil, I think by Baker, and the cost was outrageous.

Well, Sunday is my target day for my 1st ride in a few months, due to my health. I'm hoping the weather holds & the rain holds off till late in the day.

I probably should not be riding, but I sure NEED TO!:cool:

I got a short 1 hour ride in. It sure clears my head. It's like seeing an old friend you have not seen it years. My FW does not seem to care that it sits for 2 months...it still rewards me with great performance. I'm chaulking that up to Seafoam and Stabil Marine fuel Stabilizer.:cool:.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joefontenot

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joefontenot
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png