What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Installed the EBS from DK Customs today.

Now you see it:

attachment.php

Now you almost don't:

attachment.php

Started it up and it was running a little rough but suddenly smoothed out and sounded better than it ever has. This is an excellent mod for sure.

Installed the EBS from DK Customs today.

Now you see it:

attachment.php

Now you almost don't:

attachment.php

Started it up and it was running a little rough but suddenly smoothed out and sounded better than it ever has. This is an excellent mod for sure.

Looking good! :)

I know you're Trike is going to thank you for that! :clapping:

Kevin

installed oil cooler and oil filter relocation kit. Will do EBS kit tomorrow and first ride of the season in the afternoon suppose to be 50 Sat and Sun, but the snow/rain returns Mon- Thurs. Really good looking quality parts thanks Kevin!

Went on a 200 mile ride yesterday, the longest since installing all of the mods. Highways, byways, city and backroads, hills and twisties, and I can say my ass dyno can definitely tell the difference. It was between 65 and 70 degrees all day and the engine temp did good to get above 210. The throttle adjustment I made with the FP3 is definitely noticeable now, it has a lot better response and a lot more get up and go. One more necessary DK mod and I'll be done for now. Thanks Kevin for making great products that actually work and do what they claim to do.

Finally decided to flash the bike. Stock improved tune from FM. Only have 6 months left of warranty, so.... Now, lol, looking for ideas on how to mount the PV on stock bars or maybe somewhere on the dash.

Back