What Trailers do we have and Pull

Check back on the 2nd page of this thread. I think this is what Adventure Trikes sales???
Also Check with Bazooka, he might be able to give U some insight on them.

Here is mine..
I already had the Carrier, I got the trailer from Al's motorcycle accessories
t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t4.jpg

Have pulled it to Billings from Ohio and back, not one bit of trouble.

Cycle Mate 2000 for me. Plenty of room for suit cases, lawn chairs, cooler, etc. Certainly not the most aero-dynamic trailer out there, but a lot of trailer for the money.

I bought it from a guy that bought it new at Honda Homecoming a few years ago, hauled it home is his pickup truck and never used it. It was the "cream" color. At the time I had a pearl white '93 Goldwing Motor Trike, so I paid a guy $350 to paint it to match the bike. Also put some chrome wheels on it. Then a year later, I sold the '93 and bought my silver '05. I used the trailer one week last summer, so haven't coughed up the money to paint it again............yet!

Lees-ure Lite Tent Trailers

Hello,
Has anyone seen the Lees-ure lite trailer? The Lehman dealer in Portland has them and they do seem to set up in about 8 seconds with a 54" bed. Also,they appear well made and weigh 250# for the large model.

Ride a Stallion and tow a Bushtec Turbo + 2. The Bushtec is a 1997 model with over 45,000 miles on it and I still love it. Sometimes literally forget its back there. Great little trailer.<br />
<br />
<br />
Adventurer

I also fix a bak-rak to the tow ball. This can carry a vast amount and I have used it on many occassions with ease. If you want to see what it is just type bak-rak and see what it is I am on about. :cool:

I have a Bunkhouse camper which I pull with the CSC trike. We love the camper, find it meets our needs both in interior room, ease of setup/take down and comfort for sleep. I also don't know it's back there when towing except when having to stop suddenly from highway speed.

Not sure of the impact on the 1800 clutch. It is heavier then most trailers so may place more wear on clutch/transmission. Only time will tell.:confused:

I have a CycleMate that I have been pulling behind my bikes. It was originally white when I purchased it , then I added oak slats and oak bumper and color matched it to last 3 bikes. Great little trailer, don.t use it that often though.

Had a Bushtec Turbo with my 1500, but sold both. Will have a new Aluma MCT that I ordered from Bazooka as soon as it comes in....:D

I bought an Aluma yesterday. tows like a dream.Hardly know its there. I've taken it up and down Lookout Mountain 4 times since... Unreal...have never towed behind my VTX1300/Champion before.....Great trailer...Rick :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tw0fast4u

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tw0fast4u
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png