What Trailers do we have and Pull

WE have a 07 pearl white escapade se to match our trike.
Because of some health problems my wife has had ,have only got to use it twice for a total of a thousand miles.

Does anyone know if the 800cc 07 Suzuki/Lehman Tramp conversion is capable of towing a trailer? I'm thinking of one of the small cargo trailers - I'm just not a camping person. ;)

Well my 1100 Honda Goldwing could do it NO SWEAT . That was a much heavier motorcycle . Look into a Forest River Pod . Very inexpensive very large but light. If you don't load it with 500lb of stuff (Indian jewelry don't weigh much ) I see no problem/ also an other avenue would be the Piggy Backer. Fairly light an inexpensive.

Trailers in MA must be registered ($20 new, $25 annual renewal) and inspected (didn't know that one!). If it's under 3000lbs, it does not need to be titled.

Last edited:
in kansas, if total trailer weight is under 2000lbs., you don't need to tag it. i understand most, if not all states will honor that if you're pulling in their state. when we went to sturgis, never got stopped for having an untagged trailer.
dave

I will probably complete assembly of a tagalong for my GL1800/Roadsmith trike today. It's not quite a trailer but will give me enough extra room for touring. I bought the kit and am assembling it with bags that were removed to create a trike, with a couple additions of my own,

We have been looking at trailers, and the Alumais what we like most. Budget for this is limited, and we can get one for about 1500. In re-reading this thread, that Piggy backer looks like it might be an acceptable alternative as well. After all I'll probably only uise it two or three times a year.
Question is, does anyone have any experiance with the Piggy Backer?

We have been looking at trailers, and the Alumais what we like most. Budget for this is limited, and we can get one for about 1500. In re-reading this thread, that Piggy backer looks like it might be an acceptable alternative as well. After all I'll probably only uise it two or three times a year.
Question is, does anyone have any experiance with the Piggy Backer?

Lot's of folks use the Piggyback trailer and have high praise for them, as reported elsewhere. I think they offer more bang for the buck than any of the others that I have seen.

I pull a harbor freight trailer, was really inexpensive, is rated for 860 lbs, and is the same width as my trike. It hauls my PowerChair really well.

I pull a Bunkhouse popup tent camper. The cargo space is crammed full of stuff for camping...pots, dinnerware, stove, a/c unit, chairs, extension cords...and most important of all...my coffee pot..LOL

We have a Bushtec and Bunkhouse trailer that we tow with our Silver Stallion. We had a Time-out and used it one night and sold it because it took at least 30 minutes to setup and take down. Our Bunkhouse can be set up in 5 minutes or less. We went to Alaska last year and camped 34 of the 35 nights with our Bunkhouse with not a single problem. Leaving July 22nd for New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, & New Foundland/Labrador towing our Bunkhouse. Can't waite to leave.

Re: I have a 1940 Ford trailer

I love this trailer. People take pictures of it all the time. I have met more people because of the attention this trailer gets. It is large inside and pulls like a dream.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png