What Trailers do we have and Pull

Re: Lees-ure Lite Tent Trailers

My Honda VTX 1300R two-wheeler pulled the Lee-sure Lite with no problem. I have no doubt that the VTX1800 Champion Trike will have absolutely no problem with it. ...that is if the dang trike kit will ever get here from California.

I have an older starlite trailer that came with the trike when I bought it. It tows great - like others say, I can barely tell it's back there. Haven't used it a lot yet, but have lots of plans....

Never thought we wanted a trailer until our last long trip. We don't camp but we had to haul cold weather and hot weather riding gear. So I bought a used Colorado trailer and had it painted to match. Have taken it on one short trip up to Arkansas just to test it out. I think we are really going to like having the extra space.

IMG_2868.jpg
[/IMG]

We recently got our brand new Escapade Elite trailer back from the pinstriping, and it's a dead-on match to our GW1800 CSC. We picked the trailer up at the CSC plant in Virginia, and went to Maggie Valley the next day.

The guy did a beautiful job on it, and it's ready for our western-states adventure next month!
:yes:

you guys need to register and tag your tailers in Michigan (only 75.00 for tags here):no:
Ya Michigan requires a registration and that you buy a lifetime tag for it.
I forget just what the fee was on the teardrop trailer but my 5x10 landscaper was $75. Another trailer I had until recently was a 28 ft travel trailer . That one cost me $300. :( They charge according to what they weigh.

Larry

Been using the heck outta this Piggybacker since I bought it from Bajacamper (thks Don!!) Had a Red stripe painted on top to sorta match the bike. This little unpretentious trailer does it all!:yes:
P1010095.jpg

I pull a Bunkhouse camper with the add a room and the garage if we care to set it up.
My wife pulls her matching Escapade with her Trike and all she can stuff in it.

Forgot about this thread,,,,, Here is what I replaced the Time Out with. A Roll-A-Home wide model. Larry at Roll-A-Home is a great guy to work with too.

S5001614.jpg

Kathy has been after me to get one for years for our Venture but when we got the Trike this year I told her we would get a Bushtec next year. I guess we will have one following us next year when we see you in North Carolina.

I recently acquired a Kompact Kamper Lil' Clipper Deluxe trailer. Weights less than 100 lbs, tongue weight is 5 lbs, and will haul about 150 lbs. Great for tenting or shopping.

Also have an Aspen Sentry pop-up that is too heavy for the 750 Shadow (unless I'm on level ground). Use it with my Kia when we go kayaking and camping in the mountains or the coast.

Photos in my album.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png