Need advice on Trailer Purchase

SJR

Jun 9, 2011
Bensalem, Pa USA
Hi Guys.....looking for some advice.
I would like to purchase a Trike Trailer. My ride is a 2010 Ultra-Classic with a California Sidecar Conversion. Total length is 112 inches.
I'm looking for a trailer similar to a Kendon or a Drop-Tail type that I can fold and stand up in the Garage.
The Drop-Tail guys only make trailers for trikes up to 106 inches
(pretty stupid in my opinion) why not add 6-8 inches to the deck and increase your potential customer pool?

Any one have an idea for me? You guys almost always come through.

Also...any CVO patches or pins available?

What about backing onto trailer and letting section behind rear wheels hang off front. Then you would fit on that size trailer. Might need an electric winch to pull you up there. JC Whitney catalog has lots of plug in winches that would do it.

SJR - Look at the Baxley Ad on this page. They ought to have trailer that will work for you and their trailers fold up for easy storage. The have dealers around the country.

Baxley trailers are very nice, but I was trying to spend only half of what they cost. For over 6 thousand I could get a double axle enclosed trailer.

Baxley trailers are very nice, but I was trying to spend only half of what they cost. For over 6 thousand I could get a double axle enclosed trailer.

That's what I'm still considering as well. A double axle enclosed trailer. As long as you have the space to store it outside, the enclosed trailer can be used for other storage when not trailering the trike. Here's the one I'm considering,. Just wish it was closer to where I live.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160596746814?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I have a 9' with a folding rear gate that was about 3" short of being enough for my trike. I took the trailer to a welder and had him modify the front to utilize the space between the tongue supports. This made more than enough room for the front wheel to fit into and effectively added about 18" to the trailer length at a very reasonable price. Can do pix if you want.

I own a Myco. she is a folding trailer, with just a slight mod I have removabale ramps. My 2001 Ultra fits just fine. I know that Myco no longer sells bikw trailers, but there out there, just have to look for one.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png