TT rally 2013 Eureka Springs

Olbandit! So proud of you! You meant what you said as we were leaving Maggie Valley. I remember asking you what you thought of moving it to Arkansas and you said you would go wherever! I even remember Angie saying she would go even if it was in California!!! Such troopers! We appreciate the support.

Yay! Cheri and Bandit, great news! Seeing old friends and meeting new friends..... it doesn't get much better than that! Marge and I are planning a preview trip out there soon to check out the motels and campgrounds and all. I'm looking forward to that :D

somehow, this whole new thing does not scare me that much - i guess it's the fact that i know we have great support from members and i have no doubt that we have a very competent staff. i'm actually somewhat excited to see the synergy among us as a team. we already have most of the key info we need to completely roll out this rally, and we have plenty of time to work on the minor details. on the interim, i started working on the rally website with not much info posted yet but i want to catch the registration for the head count and ID badges. i don't see the work as a sacrifice, but rather a selfless opportunity to help and improve. let's all just work together and have fun with it!

I just want to say a big Thank You to "trikeleader" for all the personal effort he invested in searching out the host hotel and options for activities, and amenities for our gathering next June. These rallies take a lot of time and work to run smoothly, and it works best when there is team effort. So.... Thank You, Tom!!!! :D

I appreciate the recognition from Nana. I want to give credit to the person who is doing a lot of behind the scenes work and planning for the rally, registration, T-shirts and much, much more. The person I am speaking about is Marge. She is fearless about her dedication to this effort. ThumbUp

I appreciate the recognition from Nana. I want to give credit to the person who is doing a lot of behind the scenes work and planning for the rally, registration, T-shirts and much, much more. The person I am speaking about is Marge. She is fearless about her dedication to this effort. ThumbUp

Yes, Marge has done (and continues to do) a great deal to make the rally a success. Her web pages are beautifully done and have organized and streamlined the registration records, and orders of meal tickets and t-shirts. Randy is blessed with a wife who supports him with the forum and with their business. Without Randy and Marge none of this would be happening!

Thank you, Tom and Nana. We all try to help in any way we can. We appreciate everyone's support, hard work, input, and recommendations. Love y'all!

What day is everyone checking in? The official gathering dates are Mon-Wed but I know we will be there on Sunday, maybe even Saturday. Any others?

Just in case my RV plans fall through I just made reservations for the 16th through the 19th.... Either way, I'll see you in the Ozarks!!! :Trike1: :Trike1:

Our "Just A Triker Group" is probably arriving on the 17th and leaving on 22nd.

Not sure where we are staying yet.

Good choice, when we go to the BBB (Bikes Blues & Barbeque) rally in Fayetteville, AR we find excellent riding routes to enjoy.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png