What are you doing right now

I'm glad you posted that Frank. I've been thinking the same thing and decided to pull the plug on cable TV as of Jan 1. Its crazy to pay that much for TV when you can watch everything you want for free or close to it.

Ok,,,so just how are you watching tv for free? They have jacked up my cable bill $30.00 this year.... I was just at Grande Communications office this past Friday trying to get the bill cut...no dice. Inquiring minds want to know.

Foggy/misty/COLD here again... VERY unusual to keep having this type weather in our area - had it ALL week long! Depressing.

Fix’n to join the Saturday morning coffee klatch at the Cracker Barrel today....our regular little cafe closes for holiday weekends...so, a point of light in this damp, dark gray weather.

Yup, I've had about all of this cold damp overcast garbage. It covers damn near the entire state. I had to go to Houston and Katy on Thursday. It was even gross down there. Peeps were all bundled up. Normally I drive out from under it by the time I get to Centerville.

I'm glad you posted that Frank. I've been thinking the same thing and decided to pull the plug on cable TV as of Jan 1. Its crazy to pay that much for TV when you can watch everything you want for free or close to it.

May be down your way. Up here, the local channels are simply junk. Just as many ads as on satellite. In fact, I think it's worse.

Ok,,,so just how are you watching tv for free? They have jacked up my cable bill $30.00 this year.... I was just at Grande Communications office this past Friday trying to get the bill cut...no dice. Inquiring minds want to know.

I found out that there are lots of ways to do it Carla. If you own a smart TV you dont need cable or any hardware, just basic internet. If you dont have a smart TV just buy a Google Chromecast for $30 from Walmart and wireless stream from your computer. Im saving over $100 a month and that includes bumping my internet speed up to 400mbps.

http://www.techradar.com/news/telev...services-you-need-to-get-rid-of-cable-1320023

Many thanks...will definitely check this stuff out!

I think I will start a thread about this. I had been reading about it for a while and when I visited my son a while back and saw what all he had on his smart TV with no cable bill, he convinced me but I still didnt do it until both sons visited for Christmas and explained how easy it is. I have much more to watch and no commercials and no flipping channels all the time. Cable TV is dinosaur technology.

Just finished packing up Christmas. Went to Lowe's today and got three plastic storage bins. Now we can see what's where. Outside stuff in one, inside stuff in one and our riding gear in the third. (heated jacket liners, chaps,head gear)

Wife just made black eyed peas with ham for dinner. Gotta go. :GL1800:

Just finished packing up Christmas. Went to Lowe's today and got three plastic storage bins. Now we can see what's where. Outside stuff in one, inside stuff in one and our riding gear in the third. (heated jacket liners, chaps,head gear)

Wife just made black eyed peas with ham for dinner. Gotta go. :GL1800:

Well Bill, now you can make your way to my house and do the same :laugh:

We've just got home from Texas Roadhouse, steaks were perfect as usual. It's now 27* and the wind is blowing something fierce.

Well Bill, now you can make your way to my house and do the same :laugh:

We've just got home from Texas Roadhouse, steaks were perfect as usual. It's now 27* and the wind is blowing something fierce.

No thanks, I've had all the Christmas I want.

Now I can quit eating so much. Big christmas dinner at our house on Monday, our 49th anniversary dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse on Thursday and family dinner at Golden Corral on Saturday for my wife's birthday.

It's 20* here now, going to 17*overnight and a high of 28* tomorrow. Probably a shirt ride, but I'll get out there for a few anyway.

My first post of 2018.:newyearsign:

No thanks, I've had all the Christmas I want.

Now I can quit eating so much. Big christmas dinner at our house on Monday, our 49th anniversary dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse on Thursday and family dinner at Golden Corral on Saturday for my wife's birthday.

It's 20* here now, going to 17*overnight and a high of 28* tomorrow. Probably a shirt ride, but I'll get out there for a few anyway.

My first post of 2018.:newyearsign:

Well, that's okay I understand :)... here's wishing you both a belated Happy Anniversary to y'all and Happy Birthday to your wife. :clapping:

Well, that's okay I understand :)... here's wishing you both a belated Happy Anniversary to y'all and Happy Birthday to your wife. :clapping:

Thanks, I'll pass it along to her.

Does Charlie Brown EVER run out of gas? That is driving me nuts. It was two days before I even saw Snoopy.:gah:

7* And falling, So i'm loading the wood stove with organic wood.....Hoping for an all night burn..And just to add no tress lost their lives to keep me warm, I only cut dead standing tree's..Red and White Oak....

I’d have that cooling system up to 200+. Cardboard in front of the radiator, and fan blasting :tumbleweed:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png