What are you doing right now

Just arrived in Murray, Kentucky to spend a couple of days visiting with my good friends at Hannigan Motorsports, Dave, Ruth Anne, John, Herb and the entire Hannigan crew. We will be publishing a factory tour with lots of pictures and video, showcasing the production process from start to finish and will reveal several new product introductions (this should be exciting) and then a meet the Hannigan staff pictorial/interview featuring key staff members.... Good Stuff!

Also, I am hoping Dave will let me show off some of the dozens of beautiful classic and one off custom bikes, trikes and sidecar rigs he has accumulated over the years. Last but not least, I will be doing some ride and drive reviews of their latest offerings, lucky me huh?? Its a very exciting and fun-filled 72 degree day! Did I mention that I LOVE MY JOB?!
:pepper:

Just arrived in Murray, Kentucky to spend a couple of days visiting with my good friends at Hannigan Motorsports, Dave, Ruth Anne, Andrew, John, Herb and the entire Hannigan crew. We will be publishing a factory tour with lots of pictures and video, showcasing the production process from start to finish and will reveal several new product introductions (this should be exciting) and then a meet the Hannigan staff pictorial/interview featuring key staff members.... Good Stuff!

Also, I am hoping Dave will let me show off some of the dozens of beautiful classic and one off custom bikes, trikes and sidecar rigs he has accumulated over the years. Last but not least, I will be doing some ride and drive reviews of their latest offerings, lucky me huh?? Its a very exciting and fun-filled 72 degree day! Did I mention that I LOVE MY JOB?!

ThumbUp,,,I,do admire your dedication to a job that demands all that out of a man ,,,got to be a stand up guy !!!

, I may be looking for a job , work cheap .!!!!!:Congrats:

Just arrived in Murray, Kentucky to spend a couple of days visiting with my good friends at Hannigan Motorsports, Dave, Ruth Anne, Andrew, John, Herb and the entire Hannigan crew. We will be publishing a factory tour with lots of pictures and video, showcasing the production process from start to finish and will reveal several new product introductions (this should be exciting) and then a meet the Hannigan staff pictorial/interview featuring key staff members.... Good Stuff!

I'm jealous, hope you have a great time.

Finishing up our packing for a southern Caribbean cruise starting next week and not ending until March. It's been really warm this week - 70's and 80's - but turning cooler next week. By the time we get back all the nasty should be behind us, thus riding weather ALL the time until late July to mid September when it gets pretty darned hot.

Setting in a lounge chair watching my wife pressure wash our house. She is currently doing the roof now and I'm trying to get her attention so she can get me another beer. She's not hearing me since the pressure washer is so loud. She had the same problem this morning when mowing the lawn.

I'm sitting here drinking a little coffee before I leave for work, then I get a big 24 hours off before I flip around off day shift and onto night shift.

Getting ready to go out to garage & clean up the mess i made yesterday.I fried fish for my two son's family's,my mother & brother. But the mess is all worth it to see my g'kids! ThumbUp

I'm sitting here waiting for 4:00 PM. I work nights tonight. Yes, there I said a 4 letter word on the BB. Sory folks. LOL

Also, I'm wondering when the weather will warm up a little so I can take the trike for a ride.

Maybe by June...

Rebuilt a set of R1 gold dot calipers and a 14mm master cylinder for my front brake upgrade project today, sucking down some Sailor Jerry spiced rum waiting for dinner.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searcher

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searcher
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png