What Did You Do To Your Freewheeler Today?

June has not been kind to me. Course I didn't die, so I guess that counts for something. Managed a 40 mile ride (my first in June) to Vilaris, my favorite inexpensive lunch spot. Next day had cataract surgery so I'm down again. At least I can polish the fenders :)

Attachments

• Villaris.jpg
    Villaris.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 20
June has not been kind to me. Course I didn't die, so I guess that counts for something. Managed a 40 mile ride (my first in June) to Vilaris, my favorite inexpensive lunch spot. Next day had cataract surgery so I'm down again. At least I can polish the fenders :)

Hey JT ... Had cataract surgery last year and it was like the friggin Wizard Of Oz. Healing was uneventful, as I'm sure yours will be as well and then welcome to a brand new world. I picked distance lens implants so I do have to use readers. Rest up and feel well soon!

Hope you heal fast, this will be a game changer for you

Cataract

Hey JT ... Had cataract surgery last year and it was like the friggin Wizard Of Oz. Healing was uneventful, as I'm sure yours will be as well and then welcome to a brand new world. I picked distance lens implants so I do have to use readers. Rest up and feel well soon!

I did the same years ago - no issues and still going strong @ 79 years!

:Coffee:

Just got this from Amazon today, I carry a plug kit and now have this, just in case

bike_master_mini_air_portable_compressor_750x750.jpg

Thanks y'all, I did not find anything I wanted, that is a good thing

Went out to dinner with our granddaughter, she gave her Pa Pa a 50.00 gift card to the same dealer for my birthday, guess I will be going shopping again tomorrow :p

Heading to VA Saturday and I'm at 19,500 miles on my '21 so looked like a good time to do an oil change by myself instead of the dealership and here's what I found when I pulled the drain plug.

IMG_20230720_125042603.jpg

That's plumbers pipe sealant on the threads with a broken "O" ring. Guess Atlantic County HD couldn't afford a replacement gasket. :gah:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png