• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Gas Prices- $2.04 gallon!

Papa Zook

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gas Prices- $1.99 gallon!

What kind of gas prices is everyone seeing in their neck of the woods? I saw $2.04 for regular near Atlanta last Thursday!

Last edited:
This morning on Fox News they said it was $1.99 at a station in S.C. It would be great if it would stay below $2.00 a gallon.

Yes it would be! Kinda sad to be celebrating $2.50/gallon, but frankly that is looking good right now!

I`d turn backflips and love $2.00 a gallon if it would stay there. Dont know about everyone else, but there is NOTHING that slows our business down quicker than a big spike in gas prices even though what we sell is more miserly than a lot of vehicles. It hits everyone instantly in their wallet and people stop spending their money. If the Democrats will let the drill here drill now deal go through and we can produce more of our own gas along with the gas saving vehicles being released we could start to get a lot closer to maintaining those prices. I'm all for anything to drive demand for foriegn oil down.

Aren't you lucky having petrol (gas) at $2 a gallon. Over here it is between $6 & $8 a gallon as it has just gone down from $9 - $10 a gallon.
No wonder I drive a 700cc smart brabus:eek:

We experience growth in sales when gas goes up but we build trikes so most people can afford them. we make a little on a lot instead of alot on a little...Enjoy it as it will not last very long and I hope I am wrong.
kodiak:cool:

OPEC will cut oil shipped and the shortage will bring the gas back up. They said that between OCT 1st and today Gas consumption (people drive more ) has increased 10% . GAS goes down people drive more. :(

I remember when I first started driving a truck you could find diesel fuel all day long for .20 - .25 cents per gal. Now it takes about $800 - $1000 to fill one up. Wonder why your shipping prices are so high? :mad: And if I get 6 MPG I'm doing goooood....

$2.62 today in Conn. I remember in 1975, Correct me if I am wrong , Gas was 75 cents a gallon and diesel was 50 cents . People where going crazy buying the Olds diesel station wagons and the VW rabbit Diesel. Now why I ask is diesel more than GAS. Also heating oil is higher than GAS we bought that for 19 cents a gallon when GAS was 35 cents. Also remember buying Kerosene for 20 cents a gallon for my Kerosene heater. :mad:

Woo Hoo! Filled up my car today for $2.29/gallon. Not too bad!

Mostly about $1.80 in southern Ohio, but found one station w/ $1.71... Hurrah!!!!

This morning's paper showed a station at $1.69 a gallon in Pensacola, FL.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png