Deadwood Trike Rally 2018

The only spyders I don't care for have 8 legs. This will be our first time but my wife, my HD trike and I plan to be there. The Deadwood Bunkhouse hotel DID still have rooms.

Hi Dave,

Glad that you, your wife and HD will be attending a rally. I can assure you that you won't be disappointed. Thanks so much on the update on Deadwood's lodging. To those that might be having trouble finding lodging, check out my previous posts under "Latest Updates To The 2018 Deadwood 3 Wheeler Rally. Again, the rally's website http://www.d3wr.com is the place where you can register and check out what is tentatively planned during the rally. Also it has links to the rally's FB timeline, where you can get the latest updates as well. Feel free to send me a PM, should you have any questions and/or concerns. My email address is at the bottom of all my posts.

pmar6004

The only spyders I don't care for have 8 legs. This will be our first time but my wife, my HD trike and I plan to be there. The Deadwood Bunkhouse hotel DID still have rooms.

Hope to see you on the ride to Deadwood. We are riding from Ohio & doing US rts . One nite in Lincoln & then I think around Chadron

Hope to see you on the ride to Deadwood. We are riding from Ohio & doing US rts . One nite in Lincoln & then I think around Chadron

If you are going to stop over IN Chadron (as we are) check out the Westerner Motel. Very biker-friendly owners and good, clean rooms. Our Lincoln H.O.G. members always stay there.

PM's are disabled for now.

Hi Bill,

I realize that PM's, through the TT forum, are disabled, until further notice. I should have clarified this fact, however members can still email me through their internet provider, (their regular email service). That's one of the reasons why I have provided my email address on each and every post that I make. Your point was well taken, however.(Yes)

pmar6004

If you are going to stop over IN Chadron (as we are) check out the Westerner Motel. Very biker-friendly owners and good, clean rooms. Our Lincoln H.O.G. members always stay there.

I had that motel on my list to check. Thanks for the heads up.

Let me know where we will you will me staying so I can get a rtoom also

Working on routes & motels now. When you get here we can decide. I wanted to show you the routes & then we can pick motels. As it turned out the Westerner was one I was looking at. Have not made any resv, except in Deadwood. When are you returning home?

Working on routes & motels now. When you get here we can decide. I wanted to show you the routes & then we can pick motels. As it turned out the Westerner was one I was looking at. Have not made any resv, except in Deadwood. When are you returning home?

Leaving Fla middle of April we can get together then.

Teresa wrote: On Sunday, (3-18), I had the good fortune of meeting Bob Valentin, a Sales Representative from Black Hills Harley Davidson in Rapid City. He approached me and offered his support of getting the word out. (Black Hills Harley Davidson is a 2018 trike rally sponsor) I thanked him and proceeded to reiterate the story of how a couple from Montana passed by the trike rally in 2017 and then while in Rapid City, purchased a Harley trike and trailer. The trailer was needed to carry musical instruments. Bob perked right up and said...You mean the Goble's? I about fell over...he remembered their name from a year ago!! Wow! You can tell Bob takes his job serious and takes a personal interest in his customers. I guess that's why he sells so many HD trikes. By the way....Chris and Carol Goble instigated the idea of having a jam session on Saturday night and will be arriving with their trailer full of instruments. We thought it was a great idea and have dubbed it "Trikestock" Now who is going to join them? We will round up some instruments for you if needed - bring your own harmonicas and kazoos!

pmar6004

booth at motorcycle show[4721].jpgBob Valentin[4719].jpg

Hey My Friends,

Last year was my first at the Trike rally not bad but still in its growing stages, met a few but you should know and understand some people are not as outgoing as others(not that it's bad) just maybe a little harder to meet and strike up a conversation.

Last year only a few vendors and some of them were for Spyders only, but the area has many others but not at the meeting area.

I was glad to have been there and to you all staying in Sturgis it's only a GREAT 20 min ride to Deadwood.

I live in Sturgis now and hope you all have a great and Safe Ride

Hope to meet some of you there as I will return as I met I friend I had worked with 20 yrs. ago.

Ken

Hey My Friends,

Last year was my first at the Trike rally not bad but still in its growing stages, met a few but you should know and understand some people are not as outgoing as others(not that it's bad) just maybe a little harder to meet and strike up a conversation.

Last year only a few vendors and some of them were for Spyders only, but the area has many others but not at the meeting area.

I was glad to have been there and to you all staying in Sturgis it's only a GREAT 20 min ride to Deadwood.

I live in Sturgis now and hope you all have a great and Safe Ride

Hope to meet some of you there as I will return as I met I friend I had worked with 20 yrs. ago.

Ken

Look for the Cosmic Blue Tri with Ohio plates & say HI I talk to anyone .:D

Deadwood Rally

We've been signed up for this rally for several months. Wife on her Spyder and my 2 wheeler.

Now I too will be on three wheels.

Can't wait to meet new friends.....

Regards

Phil

Do you do just one group ride destination? Or several to different locations and different routes? Or is it one GROUP ride and all other rides are up to the individual?

I've been to Sturgis 3 times. Two to many for me. One as an organized group. I liked that each day we took a different route/destination.

Do you do just one group ride destination? Or several to different locations and different routes? Or is it one GROUP ride and all other rides are up to the individual?

I've been to Sturgis 3 times. Two to many for me. One as an organized group. I liked that each day we took a different route/destination.

They have several rides. As posted before, they will do more, smaller group rides this year. Plus a lot of people do the rides on their own with just friends.

Back