Friend needs prayer support.

I'm sure praying for Kevin, and for his family and friends including you! Hugs to you all!

I have edited the original posting to let you know Kevin did not survive his injuries. He passed quietly. His family and friends are supporting each other and will get through this with time.

Thank you all.

Once again, I would like to thank all of you for your kind words. I told Kevin's family about the response here. Later, when Christine is ready, I will show her this thread.

Thank you

The loss of anyone from the Forum or the people that were their friends is and will always be a huge loss not only to the Trike world but the world in general.

I didn't know Kevin personally But, when people take time to post kinds words about friends you know that person was a VIP at all levels and though he's not with us on this earth try and remember him when you see another TRIKER, father, husband or freinds.. And wave like crazy! :Angel:

That is so sad! Does anyone know how it happened? Takes a lot of force to flip a trike, especially at slow speeds. And for him to get ejected forward and have the trike land on him..... I guess God needed him somewhere else. Our sympathies to his family.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pjslack1981
Back