Getting Older biker to new triker

I'm new to the thread and have really enjoyed what I have read so far on the forum.I have had a 2005 Goldwing for 5 years now and love it.The only problem is everytime I have a birthday, just hit 61,the bike gets heavier and I don't feel safe especially when riding my wife on the backThe knees are getting weaker and the back is not the same.3 weeks ago,we took the bike to have a Motor Trike Adventure installed. I did not get to ride one,but have heard good things.I am hoping to pick it up in a couple of weeks. I know it will be a lot different and confident I will get a lot of help from this forum.

Teddy, Welcome to TT. Lots of members here have experienced what you are. Enjoy your new ride and post a picture when you her home..... Jim

I'm new to the thread and have really enjoyed what I have read so far on the forum.I have had a 2005 Goldwing for 5 years now and love it.The only problem is everytime I have a birthday, just hit 61,the bike gets heavier and I don't feel safe especially when riding my wife on the backThe knees are getting weaker and the back is not the same.3 weeks ago,we took the bike to have a Motor Trike Adventure installed. I did not get to ride one,but have heard good things.I am hoping to pick it up in a couple of weeks. I know it will be a lot different and confident I will get a lot of help from this forum.

welcome teddy

Hello Teddy, welcome to the forums, don't be a stranger when you get her back, please post some picks.

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania more miles bigger smiles. Congratulations... Travel safe Fred

Back