I Did It...I Bought a Freewheeler!

I want to thank everyone again for all the great advice about buying a Freewheeler.... especially you, MDO. I did what you told me to do and I got the just the one I wanted. It's a 2017 M8 107 with 404 miles! It has 2 keys, 2 fobs and the security system. I brought it last Friday in Dallas and hauled it three hours home in the rain. The weather has been so cold and rainy, I hadn't been able to ride it until yesterday. I love it! I've tried several times to upload a picture, but it doesn't work. Maybe later.

I want to thank everyone again for all the great advice about buying a Freewheeler.... especially you, MDO. I did what you told me to do and I got the just the one I wanted. It's a 2017 M8 107 with 404 miles! It has 2 keys, 2 fobs and the security system. I brought it last Friday in Dallas and hauled it three hours home in the rain. The weather has been so cold and rainy, I hadn't been able to ride it until yesterday. I love it! I've tried several times to upload a picture, but it doesn't work. Maybe later.

Pam, I am so happy for you. What color is your Freewheeler?

• Thanks
Reactions: Pam
Awesome.....great find & congratulations. There is a post at the beginning of this thread on posting pictures... maybe it would help.:cool:

• Thanks
Congrats on the new trike Pam, the pictures might be to large to upload, try downsizing them a bit to under 2 megs and try again. We love pics !!!

• Thanks
You do realize...

It's your fault it rained ...happens every time a new Harley arrives!

Big Congratulations!

Ride Safe

Dante :clapping:

Back