LED tail lights

Talked to Brad at Custom Dynamcs about using the CD 7" Dual Intensity Auxillary Light Bar as a Run/Turn/Brake in addition to the LD Taillights. Obviously will need to order 2 of the auxillary light bars then decide the direction to mount them...whether vertical or horizontal. Brad claimed it would be an easy addition since the light bar comes with 3 wires. Just splice them into the existing wires. But to the original question...the Eagle Lights are quite a savings...leaning towards those for my replacements...in addition to the 7" Light Bars. Just my opinion and thoughts. $171 vs $389...mercy.

Pondering

So I went and ordered the Eagle LED Tailights for my soon to be delivered 2019 Freewheeler. It arrived today and to my amazement the previous owner had already installed the CD ProBeam LED Taillights. So now I have 2 sets of LED Taillights. The CD brand have Red lenses. The Eagle Lights brand has the Smoked. I prefer the Smoked. Guess I will need to dispose of the Red Custom Dynamics ProBeam Taillights somehow, some way.

On Ebay

Taking the advice from My Turn...listed the CD ProBeam Red Lens Taillights on Ebay. :D 1/2 the price of what you might pay from CD. May do the same for the Windshield Bag and Backrest with Pad.

Just replaced my taillights with Sylvania lights. My right indicator light hyper flashes but the lights themselves don’t. Didn’t see enough difference in performance in the lights to waste my time and money.

Update. Being a guy the likes thing as close perfect I can get, I couldn’t deal with a hyper flashing indicator and code popping up even after I cleared it. Took out the LED’s and put the OEM bulbs back in. Just not enough difference in it to loose sleep. 😂

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rramo
Back