Reverse Removal

Companies really like sending out discount codes. Lol. I got the kit online with some points I had and a discount code for just under $1400 including tax. That saves me some.

sounds very reasonable

Do it........Just be careful backing out, Its not like the electric you can fly out of a parking space, You'll love it you will never have to pass up a spot you can park anywhere like a car..:clapping:..

After looking over many of the threads here about the mechanical reverse, I think MT should pay @rhino 2 for all of his advertising and recommendations. LOL.

After looking over many of the threads here about the mechanical reverse, I think MT should pay @rhino 2 for all of his advertising and recommendations. LOL.

Brian;;;From your lips to God's ears.........:laugh:...

This forum has been a great help. Water pump went out this morning. I called another dealer other than where I bought the trike. They have the upgraded kit in stock. Here's the great part, they are going to come and pick it up and bring it back after it's fixed and will replace the reverse motor if they have one in stock, all under my warranty/SA. No questions asked. Y'all have talked about different dealerships giving different service and damn if it ain't so. Lol. I didn't even ask about them picking it up either. They offered. They will pick it up about lunch time and then schedule when to bring it back after they are done. That's some good service right there.

Still installing the MT mechanical reverse though. It's already ordered and I don't have to worry about the electric one going out again.

This forum has been a great help. Water pump went out this morning. I called another dealer other than where I bought the trike. They have the upgraded kit in stock. Here's the great part, they are going to come and pick it up and bring it back after it's fixed and will replace the reverse motor if they have one in stock, all under my warranty/SA. No questions asked. Y'all have talked about different dealerships giving different service and damn if it ain't so. Lol. I didn't even ask about them picking it up either. They offered. They will pick it up about lunch time and then schedule when to bring it back after they are done. That's some good service right there.

Still installing the MT mechanical reverse though. It's already ordered and I don't have to worry about the electric one going out again.

:clapping:.....

I had the MT reverse installed and I was talking to the indy mechanic when I picked it up. He said the electric reverse motors are so unreliable that he will not even use them when one comes in the shop.

Do it........Just be careful backing out, Its not like the electric you can fly out of a parking space, You'll love it you will never have to pass up a spot you can park anywhere like a car..:clapping:..

I really do enjoy parking where ever I want now. A buddy laughed last night because I pulled into a parking space until I engaged the reverse and backed right out. Now he wants one for his Trike. LOL

Back