What are you doing right now

You're right. Unfortunately the garage door is unusable and the driveway is blocked, full of heavy equipment. I'll just hang out with my sweet old Lucy Labrador. image.jpg

She's blind and a little unnerved by all the loud noises.

Ya- my older one of 14 hates thunder, hamering , any kind of banging stuff. Take her for a ride. Get her out, the noise will distrout the sweet thing!

Staring at the Sky, And wondering when its gonna stop raining , Its been 10 days since since the Sun came out., Hope it won't it won't rain for 31 more days and break the all time record....:AGGHH:

Just got back from my Cardiologist.......He gave me 6 more months..........:gah:

Till my next, Appointment...:laugh:

Staring at the Sky, And wondering when its gonna stop raining , Its been 10 days since since the Sun came out., Hope it won't it won't rain for 31 more days and break the all time record....:AGGHH:

Rhino, seating here wondering the same thing here in South Central PA... :Shrug:

Hubby and I rode until it got too hot, came home and jumped in the pool :D . Now I'm sitting outside on a beautiful day with a Pina Colada.

I understand.

Where I work midnights, I never can sleep more than 3 or 4 hours at a time. It drives me crazy. I'll usually sleep from the time I get home until about noon, then back to bed around 3, back up around 6, then back to bed about 9 for a nap that lasts until work time.

Back