What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Today I spent time sorting out Action Camera issues not the camera's fault as usual operator error. You know with cameras whatever the size read the instruction book, especially if you don't use them often. Well now I sorted out my problems not the cameras.

DSC01702.JPG DSC01704.JPGDSC01705.JPG

Today I spent time sorting out Action Camera issues not the camera's fault as usual operator error. You know with cameras whatever the size read the instruction book, especially if you don't use them often. Well now I sorted out my problems not the cameras.

The instruction books are written in their home language, then translated some many times you need a "Rosetta Stone" to decipher them ... :Shrug: ... glad you figured it out.

So true

The instruction books are written in their home language, then translated some many times you need a "Rosetta Stone" to decipher them ... :Shrug: ... glad you figured it out.
Sometimes they are like road signs they tell you where you can go, but not where you are. Sort of nuts libertards must do them. Travel safe Fred

Got LJ Mighty Mites Installed

Well, I got the LJ Mighty Mites installed today on my 2014 Tri-Glide. I can't believe how many times I had loosen/tighten the acorn nut to get the fans positioned to my liking. Seems when I held the fans in the position I wanted and tightened the acorn nut, the rubber isolator mount would have one fan to high and the other to low when I released the fans. Finally, after loosening and tightening the nut about ten times, I starting holding the fans high one side and lower on the other guessing where their final resting position would be when fully tightening the nut. After about the sixteenth time, I finally got them positioned to my liking. Now I am having to wait on the accessory harness, I ordered, which will give me the ability to power the fans using the "ACC" Off/On button switch I installed. Anyway, I am looking forward to using these fans during our trip to Eureka Springs, Ark. in a couple of weeks.

Allen S.

love jugs.jpg

Well, I got the LJ Mighty Mites installed today on my 2014 Tri-Glide. I can't believe how many times I had loosen/tighten the acorn nut to get the fans positioned to my liking. Seems when I held the fans in the position I wanted and tightened the acorn nut, the rubber isolator mount would have one fan to high and the other to low when I released the fans. Finally, after loosening and tightening the nut about ten times, I starting holding the fans high one side and lower on the other guessing where their final resting position would be when fully tightening the nut. After about the sixteenth time, I finally got them positioned to my liking. Now I am having to wait on the accessory harness, I ordered, which will give me the ability to power the fans using the "ACC" Off/On button switch I installed. Anyway, I am looking forward to using these fans during our trip to Eureka Springs, Ark. in a couple of weeks.

Allen S.

View attachment 91240
Nice work I know your issues with them you will really like them I really do ours. More importantly your motor will last longer and stronger. Ride safe Fred

Before lunch my bride and I were out for a short ride videoing a proposed route for CDL Test route we had to finish up a route because of the mini SD card filling 3 miles to soon. We just got back when the rain started. Not sure it was good planning or just lucky. Fred

Got a 70 mile breakfast run in, we were home at noon, already 105 heat index, then the rain started, crazy weather here on the west coast of Florida.

This has been the most rain I have seen in more than 20 years here in Jax. I hope your side of the state is a bit dryer;)

We got a break today out here on the left coast, it was "only" in the upper nineties. On Saturday around 3PM it was 115* and yesterday at noon it was 113*. Got a large brush fire about 25 miles east of me and today it completely blocked out the sun. Started Saturday afternoon and so far has burned over 15,000 acres. A few houses and out buildings have been destroyed. Supposed to be a couple degrees cooler tomorrow but Santa Ana winds pickup tomorrow evening and if they don't have a handle on the fire it could get a little dicey.

We got a break today out here on the left coast, it was "only" in the upper nineties. On Saturday around 3PM it was 115* and yesterday at noon it was 113*. Got a large brush fire about 25 miles east of me and today it completely blocked out the sun. Started Saturday afternoon and so far has burned over 15,000 acres. A few houses and out buildings have been destroyed. Supposed to be a couple degrees cooler tomorrow but Santa Ana winds pickup tomorrow evening and if they don't have a handle on the fire it could get a little dicey.
stay safe prayers Fred

If the fire gets hot enough it will form a vortex and try to suck you in to it..It is not something to mess with, Dicey is an understatement..[Iv'e been there]

Stay safe and alert and move quick if you have to.. .....

Back to the Hog Skin installer. Last missing pieces came in. Now they can finish the job. Bought a new helmet after 10 yrs or so.

Harley-Davidson Sport Glide 3-in-1 X07 Helmet | No. 98176-20VX.. It will break down in 3 diff configurations. Last thing to be delivered (maybe tomorrow) RZ seat & adapter cord. Then be ready for the East AZ ride

Well, did a 100 mile ride yesterday with new setting on the PA shocks. Did not like it. Moved screw back where it was & down 1 click. Not sure when we will get to try it .Rain forecast. RZ seat was great for me, Janiene didn't care as much. She wants to get some memory foam pad to use . She tried the Airhawk yesterday & didn't really care for that. Have to find some soon as, the Eastern AZ ride is coming up.

Well, did a 100 mile ride yesterday with new setting on the PA shocks. Did not like it. Moved screw back where it was & down 1 click. Not sure when we will get to try it .Rain forecast. RZ seat was great for me, Janiene didn't care as much. She wants to get some memory foam pad to use . She tried the Airhawk yesterday & didn't really care for that. Have to find some soon as, the Eastern AZ ride is coming up.

Hope you get the RZ saddle figured out. If mama ain't happy then you won't be happy, lol. I have a Pro Pad gel cushion my wife used and liked but with our Mustang touring saddle she doesn't use it any more. If you'd like to try it let me know and I'll ship it out to you.

When I got the P&A 14" shocks on my 2018 I fiddled a bit with the settings but couldn't make any improvements that I could tell. Put everything back like it was set up for me and haven't changed the settings as to yet.

Amzoil arrived tonight warm up the Harley drop the oil out and refill with Amzoil V twin. I'm going to monitor the oil temperature ot see if it runs cool than Molbil 1 V twin, we shall see. Ride safe Fred

Hope you get the RZ saddle figured out. If mama ain't happy then you won't be happy, lol. I have a Pro Pad gel cushion my wife used and liked but with our Mustang touring saddle she doesn't use it any more. If you'd like to try it let me know and I'll ship it out to you.

When I got the P&A 14" shocks on my 2018 I fiddled a bit with the settings but couldn't make any improvements that I could tell. Put everything back like it was set up for me and haven't changed the settings as to yet.

No need to ship as things are delayed due to the approaching storm. Thanks for the offer,but , just bring it with you to Az. & she can try it then. 75 % sure we will be towing out also.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tw0fast4u

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tw0fast4u
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png