What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Finished up the 1K service and gave it a good cleaning. The HD oil filter funnel did not work out so well for me. 😄

I bought it on a whim ....Just used it once and now it resides in my pile of junk next to some of the stuff i bought from the J C Whitney catalog from the bygone years....:laugh:...

Ordered a set of 12” Dominator miter chrome apes pre wired except for the throttle cable. Can’t wait to get them installed and riding, forgot to say all for $389.00 shipped

I just looked at their website, very interesting, please give us an update upon completion!

Didnt see TRIKE listed, which did you order?

:Coffee:

I left my house just before daybreak on the Tri-Glide to get my Sons‘Grandson and my New York State big game hunting licenses..160+ Round Trip…Great scenic ride along the Delaware river, but when I got there only to find out that the sporting good store close on Tuesdays…Another ride coming up soon..👍

I left my house just before daybreak on the Tri-Glide to get my Sons‘Grandson and my New York State big game hunting licenses..160+ Round Trip…Great scenic ride along the Delaware river, but when I got there only to find out that the sporting good store close on Tuesdays…Another ride coming up soon..👍

I hate when that happens but it’s an excuse for another ride.

It’s my own fault I should’ve called them Monday but I relied on their website I guess something happened and they had to close it’s a small mom and pop type store..

New 12” Dominator ape’s installed

Here I go, 1 more upgrade left. Yeah right?… I like the way these feel. $389 delivered wasn’t bad. Took me about 3 hours and 2 cups of coffee. And I still can’t post a damn Picture the right orientation.

Attachments

• IMG_0617.jpg
    IMG_0617.jpg
    789.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0618.jpg
    IMG_0618.jpg
    808 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    725.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0620.jpg
    IMG_0620.jpg
    812.2 KB · Views: 15

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4spen@Proj2
Back