What are you doing right now

Sitting here waiting for my RODI system to make another 10 gallons of water so I can do a water change next week too. I've learned my lesson and now don't do anything while the system is filling my makeup sump ... got distracted once and ended up putting about 15 gallons on my bedroom floor. Luckily, it was very pure water and after vacuuming the carpet with the shop vac, and drying it with a warm fan, all seems to be fine. Now I don't do anything that takes me more than the Kuerig away from the system while in operation. I've become anal about doing this early Sunday morning ... since I never sleep past 4am anymore, and no one else is awake, it is the perfect time to do tank maintenance. Actual maintenance on the tank takes about an hour, but making the water for the next weeks water change takes about 3 hours ... :D

I'm sitting in a truck, going back and forth between being too cold and being too warm.

The thermostat knob has been getting a good workout this shift.

Got a funeral for one of our old timers from the FD.
Then going to the camp for the weekend. Packing my best speedo for the lake, being its gona be 90 some degrees , il leave the scoot home this trip.

Sitting here watching my four Grandchildren... 3 Girls 1 boy today... I really feel for the Boy being outnumbered and all 3 to 1.... The Girls are watching ;Doc McStuffins....And i have to sit here with them... While my Grandson is out hiding in the back yard having fun doing Boy stuff like nailing worms to a tree...:laugh:

Just got out of the pool, 95* with 75% humidity. Now to sit in the a/c bsmt and watch the mets loose.

Hmmmm ... just got done reaparing a pool cover and ordering a new cover for another customer ... and yes ... very hot now with a diet pepsi and the ac on high ... :D

Ok I know what AC is.... And i think i know what WIFI is.... But! the library thing got me stumped?
Your not at a Star-Bucks are you...:Shrug:
Yes, I'm in a good old fashion library with books, newspapers, security guard, computers and librarians. :pepper: Plenty of adults in here reading the newspapers and on computers, and they do sell coffee by the cup they have a Keurig coffee maker on the main floor by the desk. No Starbucks in Butler yet.

Getin ready to head west. Taking the cage this weekend. Too hot for me. The lake The lake >>>>>>>>>>>>>

just finished boxing for a few hours
Not on call Friday night boxing!!!!!!!!!!
We had lots of fun boxed, listen to old rock and talked
Now the dogs are barking at me. They want a treat

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png